Sunday, October 4, 2009

Starting Off

Welcome to my blog!
Here I will be updating with pictures of the day, and other projects that don't quite make it to my website. Also will probably update with tons of thoughts and whatever else I feel like saying here.

A little bit about myself, my name is Jessica Davis, and I am currently in my senior year at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) studying Photography with a concentration in Advertising Photographic Illustration, and will be graduating in May 2010. I am originally from central New Jersey, and after school hope to be working and living in NYC.


This is a project one that I worked on over the summer. In my parents garden they had some nice looking flowers, but being up at school I never see it die, so what I did is I picked one, and every couple of hours I would make a scan of it to note the progression of it's life.



No comments:

Post a Comment