Monday, March 15, 2010

Food Photography

It's official, my last quarter of college until "real life" starts, has begun. So, I guess until this point I have been living a fake life... But either way, which ever facet of photography I take after graduation, I will be professional, and its getting excited to think about. I can't wait for what comes next, for where I end up, etc. it's an exciting time. Also, the weather in Rochester has been getting better, and as always for me, the sooner winter ends, the better!!

This quarter I am taking two shooting classes. The first is portfolio development, which is all personal projects, and I've got some great still life set ups in my head that I can't wait to start! The second is food photography. I have been wanting to take this class since my second year here. Allen vogel is a food styling genius... I will not be giving away his "techniques" (not tricks) here. He makes everything look so simple, and it makes me really excited to do this! Here's an example of the first shoot : Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment