Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No pictures today

So this past quarter (now that it's week 10, to me its all over ) I took a class ophthalmic. For anybody that doesn't know that is, it's doing photography of the inside of the eye, it's what gets done at the eye doctor, hard, but once you get it... it's just same thing over and over. Although I find the imagining interesting, I've learned that this is definetly not for me, there are apsolutely no grounds for any creativity. All you can do is get a perfectly in focus picture of the correct field of an eye. From taking this class, I have learned how much I hate having strict rules that cannot be broken in any way. I like to be able to take a picture and then to be able to manipulate it, whether it be with light, the certain objects, or later in photoshop. But, hey, I'm not a very scientific person.

If you're looking for something funky to look at, just take a look through out all of Urbanoutfitters.com. the very long link below, are these awesome headphones that would be awesome photograph!!
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17224312&parentid=A_COLL_HOLIDAYCATG09&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=60&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_COLL_HOLIDAYCATG09&popId=APARTMENT_WHATSNEW&prepushId=

No comments:

Post a Comment